Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feng Shui for 2010 Year of the Metal Tiger


Out of the blue, after a couple of years of no contact, my friend Lorna calls me. It was nice to hear from her since she was my feng shui consultant and had left the store several years ago. Well, she's now in her own consulting business and we made a date to meet.
Lorna does a free consultation according to your sign and then if you want to purchase any 'cures' she has them for sale. Actually she makes the bracelets with chinese crystals and swarovski crystals and small dzi beads. I can't resist these sparklies! I got a new blue sodalite rhino for my home office and a couple of new bracelets for prosperity, health and balance. The orange one is natural citrine with a tiny 'wealth vase' bead. The green crystal is 'peridot green' and has 7 medicine beads to keep me healthy this year. Also got a pretty 'aquamarine' crystal one for 'water' that Tigers need to keep balanced in 2010. Very affordable prices!

No comments: